Become A WACHC Volunteer
If you'd like some experience volunteering in our community health centre, we'd like to talk to you!
There are no age restrictions and student placements are always welcome. You can make a commitment of time that works for you.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Become part of our community team
- Contribute to your community
- Develop leadership abilities
- Learn hands-on skills
- Enhance your resume
- Gain valuable work experience
- Meet new people
- Learn about your community
- Obtain a reference for work or school
- Share your knowledge and skills
- Be recognized for your contributions
- Have fun!
If you are interested in volunteering with WACHC, please complete the Volunteer form and email it or drop it off at the office.